ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

I purchased the Itelite hoping it will not be as directional in the 5.8Ghz as the narrow beam helix on my stage 2. I hope this is the case?

I've just ordered a FPVLR stage 2 kit and one of these Itelite panels to see which I like best then sell the other. Are you having issues with your stage 2?

I've just ordered a FPVLR stage 2 kit and one of these Itelite panels to see which I like best then sell the other. Are you having issues with your stage 2?
nope, for long range flight, the pointing accuracy is very important to keep signal lock

Am redoing another vision and have been using the FPVLR'S . Am really interested in this .
I use the RE700 and wonder if I go to this just what I would need as far as the 2.4 antennas on the bird . Have the RPG and have removed the panel antennas from the 200 and cables come out the back of it.
I saw where the antenna panels where mounted on back of the bird here but had rather have it with something other that would hang down from the top of the skid like the ones I had where . I like the distance but would want to yaw around without losing FPV .
The other 2.4's I had where 1 on each side , 1 in front and 1 in back . Would this be the way to go with this or is this something that is just going to have to be tested to find out what's best .
Not sure just what to look at with this type of antenna so if someone would just point me in a direction to look I would appreciate it very much ! :)

Antennas are showing tracking to Miami warehouse arrival Friday... depends on the truck's arrival time... if they can get some or all done on Friday, they will... if the truck is late in the afternoon they will all go out on Monday at the latest.
Well I hope I get mine next week cause I was one of the first to order. I getting tired of only going about 1500ft.

When and how are they going to notify us it has shipped.?..I bought an inspire a little over a week ago and my P2V+ is being held hostage in LA
for some minor repairs... I'm afraid I may not even want to fly the little skylet any more if they keep it much longer...

Ordered mine minutes ago, Thank you DBS, Loved your vids on this!

Thank-you sir... I hear orders have been doing very well indeed this final few days of Pre-orders... Pre-orders link will stay up until tomorrow morning at roughly 8am At the current price before they switch over to MSRP direct links to sales... I think itelite has decided to sell direct to the public... but I'll know more tomorrow.

When and how are they going to notify us it has shipped.?..I bought an inspire a little over a week ago and my P2V+ is being held hostage in LA
for some minor repairs... I'm afraid I may not even want to fly the little skylet any more if they keep it much longer...

Antennas reached the Miami hub this afternoon late... Breakout and sorting and address labels throughout the day tomorrow... orders will start shipping Monday morning in the order they were received... all orders will be processed and shipped by no later than Tuesday April 14th end of business day... (I hear there are hundreds)

You will be notified of shipping via the email address you gave at the time of checkout.

So there we are guys... that's all the info I have been given.

I'm gonna drive down there tomorrow and pick up my samples for the giveaways we have arranged for YouTube reviewers ... I'll try and post some pictures of the action going on down there.

Thank-you sir... I hear orders have been doing very well indeed this final few days of Pre-orders... Pre-orders link will stay up until tomorrow morning at roughly 8am At the current price before they switch over to MSRP direct links to sales... I think itelite has decided to sell direct to the public... but I'll know more tomorrow.

Antennas reached the Miami hub this afternoon late... Breakout and sorting and address labels throughout the day tomorrow... orders will start shipping Monday morning in the order they were received... all orders will be processed and shipped by no later than Tuesday April 14th end of business day... (I hear there are hundreds)

You will be notified of shipping via the email address you gave at the time of checkout.

So there we are guys... that's all the info I have been given.

I'm gonna drive down there tomorrow and pick up my samples for the giveaways we have arranged for YouTube reviewers ... I'll try and post some pictures of the action going on down there.
Thank you for the update!!!!!

I think itelite has decided to sell direct to the public... but I'll know more tomorrow.

Yes they have I ordered one directly a few days ago and its now in Spain, I hope to get it monday.

Yes they have I ordered one directly a few days ago and its now in Spain, I hope to get it monday.

That's odd... are you sure you are talking about the same model of antenna? All of the first production run just arrived in Miami yesterday... don't know how they would have got one to Spain so fast... the boxes were just being unpacked when I got there this morning.

if i add a Sunhans 5.8GHZ, 2.4GHZ Wifi Boosters Amplifier will it make it better?

Amps always make for better range and power from any type of antenna... so your logic is sound... but these particular antennas haven't been tested with any amplification yet so I can't personally verify results.

That's odd... are you sure you are talking about the same model of antenna? All of the first production run just arrived in Miami yesterday... don't know how they would have got one to Spain so fast... the boxes were just being unpacked when I got there this morning.

As I said I purchased directly.

No shipping info yet??

Mine just arrived with me 5 minutes ago in Spain. Though mine did not go via the US.

It looks good.

I need to watch the video again on installation.

Shame the its gone really windy here that will last most of the week, so not sure I will get change to try it out until the weekend.

DSCF4169.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj