It came!!!! P3A!

Reaction score
I'm stuck at work and my wife sends me this picture. The suspense is killing me!!
uploadfromtaptalk1430494406001.jpg

I'm stuck at work and my wife sends me this picture. The suspense is killing me!! View attachment 18267

Nice one, man! I just got my p3 pro yesterday. I've only logged about 20 min on it so far, but I must say... Its a very worthy upgrade from the previous Phantoms. Camera is fantastic, performance is fantastic. you are going to love it. Congrats.

LOL. She is coming to meet me at work in about 10 minutes and she is bringing everything with her!. I will charge it up and get the tablet setup and take her for a spin!. Luckily my job allows for this!!!. Im so excited!!!!

LOL. She is coming to meet me at work in about 10 minutes and she is bringing everything with her!. I will charge it up and get the tablet setup and take her for a spin!. Luckily my job allows for this!!!. Im so excited!!!!

She sounds like a keeper......:)

I get mine next Tuesday... luckily it is being delivered to work..:D

Please include your ref. number so the rest of us can get an idea of where we are in the DJi queue.
My status has not budged from 'Payment Authorized' and my ref. number is 5739. My order was placed to DJi on April 9th.

Guys I'm sorry but I just ordered from RC depot on Wednesday they had a few in stock.

Now for the update! I'm at lunch and I charged everything up and downloaded the app on my galaxy s5. The app is amazing and absolutely flawless!! This phantom is absolutely amazing and the video on the s5 is top notch!! Hats off to dji for now. Here is a picture I took at work just to see what it turned out like.
uploadfromtaptalk1430505018814.JPG

If you know how to take a screenshot and save it, please put one up so we can see how it looks on the monitor.

That pic looks awesome!. Congrats on getting yours!. Mine is with FedEx and on its way. I should get it Wednesday. I hope the IOS version of the app is out by then or that much closer to being ready.

I will take a screen shot as soon as I get home.

I almost forgot to mention how amazing the remote is. If feels great in your hand and with the built in buttons to record and take a picture its amazing!!!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic