Issues with DJI Go app on my Galaxy Tap

Reaction score
I Downloaded the DJI Go app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite T113 tablet and it functioned great for the four times I took it out but now I can't get it to open when I need it to fly. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it to reboot but still nothing, any suggestions?

Welcome to the Forum!
The app won't load or start, what Phantom are you using?

Rod

Welcome to the Forum!
The app won't load or start, what Phantom are you using?

3 Standard, it just won't open, the app is on the Tab but for some strange reason, I can't get it to reopen. It worked fine the few times I was out with it so I'm confused!
Rod

3 Standard, it just won't open, the app is on the Tab but for some strange reason, I can't get it to reopen. It worked fine the few times I was out with it so I'm confused!

I did some looking around and read that the tablet might not be totally compatible and therefore not run the app properly. This page shows the latest tablets that are compatible with DJI go app. Hope this helps.

Thank you, that is a very helpful page just wish I had that info before I purchased this Tab I currently have. But strangely enough, it actually worked there for a minute..

Thank you, that is a very helpful page just wish I had that info before I purchased this Tab I currently have. But strangely enough, it actually worked there for a minute..
Yip as #6 post metion shut down all with airplane mode ,,what have you changed since it worked,I use tab a and found my device needed software update which took forever but check you don't have one waiting,,it might make apps behave better and upgrades your device at same time,,

Reactions: UFOcommander

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.