Is used like new good

Reaction score
So I bought my phantom 3 standard and have it and now I found the dji phantom 3 4k on amazon witch is way better for almost the same price. I came across the used like new phantom 3 4k for the same price I ordered my standard and argtek for. The argtek doesn't really even work for me so if I return the drone and the argtek is used like new reliable, or should I not take my chances

Update: the phantom 3 standard is undamaged

The P3 4K is better, but not "way better". It's a strange model, looks a bit like the pro but has the capabilities of a standard, plus a little bit more, with a 4K camera.
If you could find a P3A or even a P3P for the same price, that would be a very worthy upgrade. P34K? not so much.
Given that you forked out for the Argtek, I'd say you'd have a good chance of finding a P3A at a decent price, which is way, way better than a standard (with or without argtek).

Reactions: macoman
Agreed with Paul, the phantom 3 advanced is the best next upgrade to the phantom 3 standard. The phantom 3 4K, the only thing better is the controller and the 4K capability but same range as the standard.

Reactions: PaulSouthport
The P3 4K is better, but not "way better". It's a strange model, looks a bit like the pro but has the capabilities of a standard, plus a little bit more, with a 4K camera.
If you could find a P3A or even a P3P for the same price, that would be a very worthy upgrade. P34K? not so much.
Given that you forked out for the Argtek, I'd say you'd have a good chance of finding a P3A at a decent price, which is way, way better than a standard (with or without argtek).
But if I were to upgrade is the used like new any good?

Agreed with Paul, the phantom 3 advanced is the best next upgrade to the phantom 3 standard. The phantom 3 4K, the only thing better is the controller and the 4K capability but same range as the standard.
And when I say similar price in talking about less than 30 dollars so the advanced would be 100 dollars more just for the return. I looked on amazon

I bought my P4P used and it's in beautiful condition. As long as you're careful who you buy from there should be no issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94