Is there A Phantom 4 Without 'Horizon Tilt' Problem?

It appears that doing the proper adjustments to deal with this seem to help.It's still a bit frustrating,but it is what it is.The enjoyment of flying and taking the photos make it worthwhile.Like they say,"enjoy the ride".

That's what I'm doing also,the IMU,Gimble and Compass adjustments.Its working out but I just wish there was another way. I also do the adjustment on the fly with the C2 and the wheel if it goes out after take off.Like I say,"small inconvenience at least we're flying".

My p4p had a perfect horizon but after last firmware update it went crooked, I done a VPS only and now all ok, perhaps it will come back, I have done three flights on different days since and been ok

I don't know that terminology VPS. I'm assuming your talking about compass,gimble calibration and IMU.VPS is new to me.let me know.In the meantime I'll try to find out what it means.

Reactions: Snowwolf
I don't know that terminology VPS. I'm assuming your talking about compass,gimble calibration and IMU.VPS is new to me.let me know.In the meantime I'll try to find out what it means.
Vision Positioning System, uses sensors at the bottom of the drone to determine height below approx 10 metres. More accurate than the internal barometer at these heights. They need a 'pattern' on the surface they are landing on to work effectively, they don't like featureless surfaces like glassy water, featureless ground as it messes with its head.

Vision Positioning System,Oh crap,what was I thinking.Maybe not.Thanks for helping my senior moment.For me its back to the glossary.

By the way how are things in Aussyland.Spring is supposed to be settling in here but its going into the thirties here on the first day of April.

By the way how are things in Aussyland.Spring is supposed to be settling in here but its going into the thirties here on the first day of April.
Hi again, we are in Autumn at the moment and unfortunately with that comes the wind. Want to go and test my boosted FPVLR setup but if I fly at the moment, it will end up in your backyard.......

Good to here from you again.Tomorrow is the first day of trout season.lf I do go out I'll have to dress for it.It's still to cold,butI love to fish about as much as flying my P4. Did I just say that.Wow.

Reactions: tevek

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart