Is there a flysafe geo fencing map that gives detail on a zone?

Reaction score
Flying my P4P+ at my house, I'm getting an increasing number of yellow warnings which state:
GEO You are approaching a Warning Zone (Power Plant). Fly with caution.

There is definitely no Power Plant within 10 miles of here, and no major power plant within 25 miles of here, so I'm curious what is producing that message.

1. How far from a power plant would a Geo approaching a warning zone (power plant) warning show?

2. Is there any way to see what a warning zone is to see if this green circle is the origin of the odd power plant warning?

Looking at DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography when I click the box for green warning zone below the map, there is a green "warning zone" circle which appears near my house, but I can't see any explanation what it is. There is definitely no power plant within that circle as I've lived here for 40 years and walked that area many times (it's all woods with a few private houses, one of which does land a sea plane there at his house on the lake.) I really wouldn't think a sea plane would produce a warning about a power plant, so I'm wondering if there is another "power plant" zone that I'm approaching and not seeing on that map. All in all, very odd, so I'm wondering how to get more info on the GEO You are approaching a Warning Zone (Power Plant). Fly with caution. message.
(it sure would be useful if the controller had an option to show the warning zone that the message is warning about... but I can't see a way to do this.)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic