Is the camera damaged?

Reaction score
I noticed after powering up my Phantom 4 pro to check the micro SD card on my computer that the camera was pointed level but at a slight angle to the left. It was only noticeable up close and not from a distance. I powered off the Phantom and re-powered it. It did its normal camera check routine by going up and down. I also yawed the camera left and right with the remote and it seemed to be working normally. After yawing the cam, it appeared to be facing more straight forward. I did not hear any abnormal sounds from the camera's motors. There was only one time that I accidentally powered the Phantom on with the camera holder still attached and that was when I was putting it back in its travel case after completing my flight. I somehow hit the battery power button twice while packing up the Phantom. I immediately shut off the drone in the time frame well before the cam could start its camera check procedure. I am not 100% certain if this is the cause. I have heard similar stories about the camera aimed at slight angles. Did I accidentally damage the camera's motors or is it just the way that the camera was designed?

Thanks.

I don't have a phantom 4 pro, not sure how they work. With my p 3 s I recalibrate the imu and gimbal. If that does not clear it up, then adjust it on your app. There is a place the app. where you can adjust it yourself.

No your camera is not damaged. Fly and enjoy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl