Is it worth it?

Reaction score
I’m thinking of buying a new Osmo plus to go along with my dji collection. I was wanting to get some insight from people who have it or have tried it. I’ve been shooting football games for my daughters games, and now she is on to basketball. Can’t take drone and shoot indoors and thought this would be the best option. Can other give advice whether or not this would be a solution other than just using a smartphone? Any info would be greatly appreciated

I’m thinking of buying a new Osmo plus to go along with my dji collection. I was wanting to get some insight from people who have it or have tried it. I’ve been shooting football games for my daughters games, and now she is on to basketball. Can’t take drone and shoot indoors and thought this would be the best option. Can other give advice whether or not this would be a solution other than just using a smartphone? Any info would be greatly appreciated
I have both Osmos, the plus would be a great choice for your game recording. I have been using it for almost 4 years now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic