Is anyone actually happy with their P4P??

I love my P4P. My succession of Phantoms has been Phantom Vision 2 (flyaway, never found, after which I started putting my phone number on my drones), Phantom FC40, another Phantom Vision 2, Phantom Vision 2 Plus (crashed and lost while on its way home, found and returned to me by a hunter 9 months afterwards, but it's got more damage than is worth repairing), Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 4 Professional.

I also have an orange Autel Robotics X-Star Premium... for when I want to deal with something reliable instead of something that, at the drop of a hat, might develop some issue that will take hours, days or weeks to resolve. :) It's a nice bird. They stole from DJI but improved upon the design in several ways. I hear that Autel's support service is great, but I've never needed it. I've had the X-Star for about a year and half. To me, it's roughly equivalent to a P3 Standard, but with a 4K camera, cooler color, nice hard case, and it's solid, whereas the P3 Standard is more prone to health problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: prylarbek
My first drone, and yes the future wife was mad at me for buying it, but YOLO, The best thing I've bought to date so much fun, and pretty cool. I love my P4P+

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT