IRMA

Lol All,
Ok all videos are loaded, there are 5 parts!
I will list them below:
( if you saw the preview above, it included part 1 and PART of part 2 ) or feel free to re-run it, lol!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5: ( conclusion )

Hope you enjoy!
J Dot
:cool:

Cool vids J Dot. Have to admit that's a good way to pass the time. It was similar up here near Jax, but it (she) was down to a Cat 1 by then. Still a lot of stuff crashing around outside and on my roof well into Monday. Will be cleaning up the yard for weeks. Irma relocated a few trees from where they used to be to new locations. What fun. Glad you came through it ok. Thanks for sharing ! [emoji106]

We're glad you came through alright also captain , we just got a couple of days of rain here in N.MS but it was sunny and nice today and burned 6 batteries just to get over being grounded .;)

Update:
We found our state is offering several hurricane forbedances!

All Florida schools will be offering FREE breakfast and lunches to ALL children attending public school!

Mortgage company
Offered us 3 months grace! ( each is different )
Some put 3 payments to the back, so first payment due January 1! Others offer no late or delinquent payment penalties for 3 months, others offer about the same!

Banks waiving all overdraft fees , and or any fees for that matter, excessive withdrew, money transfers etc! ( at least Bank of America, 5/3 bank, and Wachovia )

Auto loans or payment
Waived for up to 3 months, depending of n your company

Utilities
Also offer some relief as well, still working on that!

FEMA has stepped in and offered aid to anyone who sustained damage!

All hyatts,
Offering free rooms to folks without power or residence to return to!

There are several restaurants, and food pantries like ( all faiths food bank ) , offering food and hot dinners to those in need!

And several others, don't want to bore you! But if you are here, and are hurting, please look into all these options to help regain your footing after this horrible situation for so many of you!

J Dot

I'm sure there is more!

Found this:

IMG_0844.JPG

I feel Blessed! Thanks Tocobago tribe!:)

Yes those are ALL Hurricanes to hit our great nation at least in my area! Although STUPID IRMA, is not there, it will be placed just north of Charley, ( 2004 )! Which was another big hit!
I love the names, Easy, King, Flossy to name a few! Useless info but cool!

J Dot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20