iPhone power off

Reaction score
Nice day in the great North West. So off I went to fly my P3A with a new iPad Air 2. Ran two batteries out and went into the house and came out with my P3S. Wanted to use the iPad Air 2 with the P3S as well. Could not get a connect with it so used my iPhone 6 plus. Got a connection and all was well. Ran another battery out and landed and exchanged battery. Was up for about 5 mins when the iPhone shut down. Controlled the P3S back and landed. Powered up the phone again and when up again but not far away just in case. Sure enough it powered down again. Landed and came in side. Any ideas? I did shut down the iPad so that is not it. I came inside and was able to connect the iPad to the P3S so don't know why I could not out side. Stumped.

Thank you for responding while the Super Bowl is on. But optimization is for a P3P or P3A is it not? If you turn off wifi on a Standard I don't think it will work very well. I was just asking why my iPhone 6 plus was powering off.

Still wanna optimize it. And set WIFI to not search for other WIFI's

Thank you for responding while the Super Bowl is on. But optimization is for a P3P or P3A is it not? If you turn off wifi on a Standard I don't think it will work very well. I was just asking why my iPhone 6 plus was powering off.
You can follow the guide but skip step 1, or after you turn on airplane mode just turn wifi back on, that will disable calls but allow wifi. I suggest you always try to reboot your mobile device if you ever have problems. Also the step that states you should turn off video cache is not advisable in my opinion, I always leave that on in case anything happens and he phantom is not recoverable.

Thanks everyone. I have decided to use a iPad Air for the P3S and not use the iPhone 6 plus. And dedicate the iPad Air 2 for the Advance. That should solve most of my problems.

If you turn off wifi on a Standard I don't think it will work very well.
After turning on airplane mode, you'll need to turn Wi-Fi back on from the Settings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl