iPhone and mavic

Reaction score
I currently have an iPhone 6 and have a mavic on order, both the wife and I are due a phone upgrade early November. The problem is I'm worried a standard won't be a good enough size for flying but I dread trying to live with the size of a plus in the real world My understanding wife has said she'll bite the bullet and get a plus and I can use it to fly (she's usually always there) but it isn't ideal..... what are other iPhone users thinking?

I do, with my Phantom. I've also got an iPad Air 2 which is lovely to use, but quite often default to the iPhone 6s due to its convenience. Screens unbelievably crisp too.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Buzz_uk
I sometimes use an iPhone 6s when flying my Phantoms. It's not as nice as my iPad Mini 4 size-wise, but I have absolutely no trouble seeing the screen. I think people will be just fine using phones with the Mavic after they try it a few times.

I have an iPhone SE, and I'm used to flying with my iPad Mini, so I was really screwed. Instead of upgrading my perfect sized phone, I bought a used Note 5 off Craigslist for a couple hundred dollars. Perfect for the Mavic. The best thing about flagship android phones is how much and fast they depreciate. :grinning:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic