iPad shield or ????????

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Whats the name of the part that goes around an iPad while its attached to a controller that blocks the glare and the lanyard that holds the controller? Other than eBay and amazon is there a better website to get accessories? Thanks in advance.

It's called a hood or sunshade. The lanyard can be called a lanyard or neck strap. Just add "RC" to your search, that should help.

I buy most of my accessories from Amazon or eBay. The shipping can take forever if it's coming from China, but you'll save a lot of money.

I tried buying from a local RC hobby shop, but they've stopped stocking DJI products and accessories. They aren't even particularly well-stocked on generic accessories like neck straps. So much for shopping local.

For a full list of things to spend money on, check: DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Just click on the model on Phantom you have.

Reactions: DTSGUY
It's called a hood or sunshade. The lanyard can be called a lanyard or neck strap. Just add "RC" to your search, that should help.

I buy most of my accessories from Amazon or eBay. The shipping can take forever if it's coming from China, but you'll save a lot of money.

I tried buying from a local RC hobby shop, but they've stopped stocking DJI products and accessories. They aren't even particularly well-stocked on generic accessories like neck straps. So much for shopping local.

For a full list of things to spend money on, check: DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Just click on the model on Phantom you have.
Thanks Mr. Salty you've been a great help!!!!!

Reactions: Mr. Salty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72