iPad Overheating?

Reaction score
Just had a big scare on my 2nd flight. My iPad stopped responding and said "iPad Overheating." It was really hot. Anyone else ever get this before? Not going to be good if I can't take this thing out on an 85 degree day and have it do that.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Just had a big scare on my 2nd flight. My iPad stopped responding and said "iPad Overheating." It was really hot. Anyone else ever get this before? Not going to be good if I can't take this thing out on an 85 degree day and have it do that.
I've had that happen, too.

Get a hoodi shade for it. This one is on Nvidea Shield.
image.jpg

Reaction score
I've had that happen, too.

Get a hoodi shade for it. This one is on Nvidea Shield.
I have one of those but couldn't get it to fit with the holder on the remote. Just went to hoodivision's site though and I think I see how they make it fill. Will try it again later.

Reaction score
I have one of those but couldn't get it to fit with the holder on the remote. Just went to hoodivision's site though and I think I see how they make it fill. Will try it again later.
Yes, I've had the hoodi fly off, but the new holder actually clamps onto the hoodi and the tablet; very secure now.

Reaction score
Yes, mine overheating, too, and caused live feed to poop out and stutter terribly. Now, I'm using just my Nvidia Shield Tablet instead. Shield works great.

Reactions: Fplvert

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PipPhotography