iPad Overheating?

Reaction score
Just had a big scare on my 2nd flight. My iPad stopped responding and said "iPad Overheating." It was really hot. Anyone else ever get this before? Not going to be good if I can't take this thing out on an 85 degree day and have it do that.

Last edited:
Just had a big scare on my 2nd flight. My iPad stopped responding and said "iPad Overheating." It was really hot. Anyone else ever get this before? Not going to be good if I can't take this thing out on an 85 degree day and have it do that.
I've had that happen, too.

Get a hoodi shade for it. This one is on Nvidea Shield.
image.jpg

I've had that happen, too.

Get a hoodi shade for it. This one is on Nvidea Shield.

I have one of those but couldn't get it to fit with the holder on the remote. Just went to hoodivision's site though and I think I see how they make it fill. Will try it again later.

I have one of those but couldn't get it to fit with the holder on the remote. Just went to hoodivision's site though and I think I see how they make it fill. Will try it again later.
Yes, I've had the hoodi fly off, but the new holder actually clamps onto the hoodi and the tablet; very secure now.

Yes, mine overheating, too, and caused live feed to poop out and stutter terribly. Now, I'm using just my Nvidia Shield Tablet instead. Shield works great.

Reactions: Fplvert

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31