IPad mini 4

Is there a big difference?
Yes. It's thinner, faster, lighter, brighter, has an anti-reflective coating on the screen, and doesn't overheat as quickly when flying in hot temperatures.

Reactions: rhoffart
I just fell into a deal on an iPad mini 4 for $150. I’m currently using an iPad mini 2. Is there a big difference? Any high and hard benefits for flying P4PV2.0?
Where'd you find this? Is there more than 1 available? I need a backup and $149 for the Mini 4 is a great deal.

I ordered an iPad Mini 4 strictly for flying the P4P, and although I think it's the perfect size, as well as being bright enough with an average sunshade, after a FW update, my CPU could not keep up and I get green screens and screen blackouts, even after clearing my cache, and turning off video caching during flights. I've since switched to an iPad 10.5" Pro, and am not having those issues, although it's somewhat bulky and imbalanced.

After the latest Go4 updates the Mini 4 on iOS 10.xx overheats and becomes unusable in temperatures over 92°F -- even in the shade.
I killed all running apps and rebooted right before testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ripper7620
I just sold my Mini4. It wasn’t up to the task, going back a few updates. I thought it was Go4 but it turned out to be the m4. My iPhone 8+ is perfect but to small for my eyes. Love my Crystalsky 7.85.

Reactions: Ripper7620

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers