Ipad Mini 1st Gen cannot download DJI Go app after software update to 9.3.5

Reaction score
Hello,
I was able to download the Dji Go App in my ipad mini 1st gen couple of weeks ago and it worked with my P3A. When I updated the ipad mini software recently to 9.3.5, the Dji Go App is not compatible anymore. Is anyone having the same issue? I reboot and reset the ipad to factory setting but no luck. Still showing "This app is not compatible with your device". I was thinking why since the dji go app is working fine before I do the update.
Thanks!

The iPad Mini 1 is not compatible with DJI GO.

Ok thanks. I was just wondering why it worked before the software update. I am currently waiting for DJI chat support and will try to get an answer from them as well.

It seems DJI is narrowing down the devices with new updates.

Ok, so I tried to download the DJI go app again to my Ipad Mini 1 with 9.3.5 IOS and it worked! I think DJI just updated their app to be compatible to this device and IOS. :)

Thanx for letting me know. I had the same issue, except I still had version 3.0.0 on it that I could still use but it wouldn't update.
Now it did! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Dondi0210
Ok, so I tried to download the DJI go app again to my Ipad Mini 1 with 9.3.5 IOS and it worked! I think DJI just updated their app to be compatible to this device and IOS. :)
Correct. They made a change to once again allow some older devices to install the app.
image.png

Reactions: JoBe
Hey guys, had update for DJI Go App on my ipad mini 1st Gen with version 3.1.2. It work flawlessly now and I used my home Wifi as well.[emoji3]

Hey guys, had update for DJI Go App on my ipad mini 1st Gen with version 3.1.2. It work flawlessly now and I used my home Wifi as well.[emoji3]

What does it mean that you used your home wifi as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic