Ipad for pro

If you like your iPad Mini 2, then you'll love the iPad Mini 4.

Reactions: Loz and ROD PAINTER
I think the app requirements mean that the mini 2 is at the very edge now. If you want the same form factor then you need the mini 4. If you are keeping the mini 2 and use litchi i suggest trying litchi vue on it, this will give a second screen with minimal telemtry for someone else to watch, you will need a small battery powered access point to connect them both to

Ipads dont work like android, when you close the app by hitting the home button, the app isnt working, that is why you can have the go app open then open the litchi and they dont mess with each other, its a very clever system

I'm using a iPad 3 and it too works well. That said - I'd go for a mini 4 with decent memory. But we are offering a solution to an undefined problem - what's the nature of your 'not working properly' -,perhaps there is a simpler / less costly fix?

My Ipad mini 2 isn't working properly. I was told I need to upgrade?
We need more details about your situation. Did you drop your iPad and break it? Or is it a case where you're just starting out and a perfectly good iPad Mini2 isn't performing with Go4 adequately? Who told you that you need an upgrade, and why? Lack of memory?

Mini2 will run Go4 just fine. I have one and use it all the time with my Mavic. The only issue is that it will overheat in ambient temps above 90F. Always fly without a case on the ipad to maximize cooling.

Tells us more about your situation and we may be able to help.

Not in the origonal post but suspect video problems, seems to a spate of mini 2 problems as the app gets updated

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164