iOSD "diamond" missing on Lightbridge?

shaunmed said:
i wonder if there will be less lag if the video feed is through the HDMI rather than USB b/c it wont have to be "decoded" through the app?

That is what is being reported, and is consistent with the non-OSD HDMI feed in the existing firmware. I've not been given access to the beta LB firmware that is needed to get the HDMI OSD overlay, so I can't say for sure yet.

sar104 said:
shaunmed said:
i wonder if there will be less lag if the video feed is through the HDMI rather than USB b/c it wont have to be "decoded" through the app?

That is what is being reported, and is consistent with the non-OSD HDMI feed in the existing firmware. I've not been given access to the beta LB firmware that is needed to get the HDMI OSD overlay, so I can't say for sure yet.

well i guess i bought a nexus 7 for nothing then :/

shaunmed said:
sar104 said:
shaunmed said:

well i guess i bought a nexus 7 for nothing then :/

That is exactly what I was thinking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers