IOS or Android?

Reaction score
I am typically an Android guy, but I have been using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and having some issues. The past few times out, just before I was coming in to land... the app stopped working. I was able to land without issue, but was nervous as just before this I was over water.

The last time out, while flying, the video was lagging to an extreme. eventually the app again locked up and I was fortunately okay to bring it straight down and land.

Not sure what the issue is, but I do use the Galaxy Note 3 for lots of stuff (It's my phone / phablet) so I was thinking of getting a 7"-8" tablet that I dedicate just to using with the P3 and nothing else.

Because I don't plan to use it for anything else, I don't want to spend a fortune.

Right now, you can get the IPAD mini 3 16gb at best buy for $299.00
- OR - The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4" 16gb for $199.00

Any Suggestions on these two... or other ideas?

upload_2015-6-8_10-3-9.png

upload_2015-6-8_10-5-14.png

They are currently having some issues with some android devices. This happens because android uses many formats were i0s uses only one.

I prefer android for various reasons. Most of which has to do with the route developer go in making apps. Some develop in both, and others only in one.

I sold my samsung tab 8.4 last month and went the iOS route, much better in my opinion.
Screen was very disappointing on the tab.

When it comes to mobile devices I prefer iOS. This could be fueled by my distaste for Android devices at work. Our BYOD folks that have Android are literally the only people I hear from. Anyway that's neither here nor there.

I use my iPad Air with my Phantom and haven't had any issues with it. If I was going to get an Android device for it though I would get the Shield.

yes, i went the 64gb route but that was only so i could put loads of other stuff on as well.

What do you mean "sync across devices"? This would be the only apple product that I own... does that make a difference to your comment?

I use an iPad Air and iPhone 6 Plus. In the app you can sync to the cloud so the flights show up on both devices. This feature is not on Android version of the app yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers