ios go app 4 might be a while.

Reaction score
I am really hoping they can get this sorted out before to long.

Dear DJI Customers:

We recently announced the Phantom 4 Pro, a powerful and intelligent aerial imaging platform for photographers, video creators and hobbyists. We want to take this opportunity to thank our customers and also provide an update on the shipment status and the app availability.

The Phantom 4 Pro, with many newly-added intelligent features, will work with the new 'DJI GO 4' mobile app. The Android version of the app is now available on Google Play and the iOS version will be made available on App Store within the first half of December.

In addition, we've started shipping the product to different channels including our Flagship Stores, online customers and dealer partners, so we hope to have you up in the air with the Phantom 4 Pro very soon.

Sincerely,
DJI
Phantom 4 Pro - 'DJI GO 4' App & Shipping Update

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to have to pull out the old nVidia Shield that I bought the last time this happened with Apple delaying the approval of the app..January 2015 with the Inspire 1. You think they would have learned :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cookie$Dough
Won't bother me . Apple is a pretentious brand that I would never choose to use ever . Paying for style over hardware caperbilities .
Do I want boots that keep my feet dry or boots that look nice .
That's my rant over .
Also is not the new display and drone software an android platform and maybe now the p4p pro will have a dedicated app it might be much better than other apps on the market place , just a thought

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Carltonart
I am really hoping they can get this sorted out before to long.

Dear DJI Customers:

We recently announced the Phantom 4 Pro, a powerful and intelligent aerial imaging platform for photographers, video creators and hobbyists. We want to take this opportunity to thank our customers and also provide an update on the shipment status and the app availability.

The Phantom 4 Pro, with many newly-added intelligent features, will work with the new 'DJI GO 4' mobile app. The Android version of the app is now available on Google Play and the iOS version will be made available on App Store within the first half of December.

In addition, we've started shipping the product to different channels including our Flagship Stores, online customers and dealer partners, so we hope to have you up in the air with the Phantom 4 Pro very soon.

Sincerely,
DJI
Found the original source here: It's authentic!.:cool:
Phantom 4 Pro - 'DJI GO 4' App & Shipping Update
"...and the iOs version will be made available on the App Store within the first half of December":rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefy
What's the original source of this text? Is it from an email, or just a reposting of a post I also saw last night on RCGroups? Just trying to verify its authenticity.:cool:
I'd like to know this as well. As a DJI direct customer you'd have thought they might have emailed me that?

What's the original source of this text? Is it from an email, or just a reposting of a post I also saw last night on RCGroups? Just trying to verify its authenticity.:cool:
You can find it directly on the DJI website. It is in the news section.

Thank you! Can you be more specific? I'm still not seeing it.
DJI News - DJI
:cool:
I am on my phone right now and the layout is a a bit different. On a desktop computer there is a section that says "news" I am pretty sure if you click on the P4P button and click downloads it will be at the top of the PDF files.

Just got my shipping advice...shame I don't have an Android device to fly it with! Couldn't belive it when I just read it on the DJI news page. This is a sick joke.

Just got my shipping advice...shame I don't have an Android device to fly it with! Couldn't belive it when I just read it on the DJI news page. This is a sick joke.
All those that cancelled their P4P+ orders with DJI to get a P4P from a dealer with P4P stock now, and were planning on using their larger iPads screens instead, are SOL until December 15th at the earliest! When has DJI ever been early? :rolleyes:

This could be a bad thing if your unit was a lemon straight out the box and the app was released after the return period was up in the store

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Or even to test out the ability to hook up your iPad through the USB port on the P4P+, to use the iPad as the tablet instead of the built-in screen during that 7 day window DJI allows! Luckily, or unluckily, I don't think DJI will be delivering my P4P+ until after December 15th anyway, based upon past history. However, the iOS app release date could easily slide, too!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z