Intelligent Flight Modes for the SE.

Reactions: ChuckPheltnic
Welcome to Phantom Pilots....

Fly Dawg has a great suggestion for you... I can't stress enough how important it is to read the manual... then... read it again. There is a lot to get acquainted with and it won't happen overnight.

DJI-GO-IOC-Menu-P3.jpg

Have you acomplished to fly intelligent flight modes ? I tried yesterday to fly a point of interest and the app (dji go) was closing or freezing. The same thing happened with home lock . I have no idea how to fix it. For now I not able to fly any intelligent flight mode.

Have you acomplished to fly intelligent flight modes ? I tried yesterday to fly a point of interest and the app (dji go) was closing or freezing. The same thing happened with home lock . I have no idea how to fix it. For now I not able to fly any intelligent flight mode.
At the weekend I tested waypoint mission on my droid, I had no problem with that.

do you test it with mod dji go and how to other functions on intelligent mode
Yes, I use modded 3.1.18 version. I tested yesterdey follow me mode as well. I think all intelligent mode functions work on that version well

They are excellent tested functions. It is therefore wise to first look at your configuration. So what kind of phone / tablet do you use with what kind of processor (quad core / hexa core / octa core / etc.) and how much internal memory (512 Mb / 1 GB / 2 GB / etc.).

All (starting) users assume that their own configuration is a standard configuration, but I have learned that standard does not exist. Certainly not in the drone world.

I used the intelligent flight modes for the first time with DJI go on my iPad. I did the point of interest and waypoint mission and they both worked perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20