Insurance in case of a Phantom accident

Reaction score
Any insurance experts know what kind of supplemental insurance one could get to protect against a Phantom mishap in the rare case of someone getting hurt, property getting damaged, and getting sued?

I have a personal liability umbrella policy that is supposed to cover liability in general cases. (I.e. when not on your home property, and not driving related).

But, I've also heard your home owners policy would cover. Not 100% sure.

MRSpyder2U said:
Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) members have insurance if there's a mishap and "Applies to accidents arising from the
modeling activities of model aircraft, rockets, cars and boats, in accordance with the AMA NATIONAL Safety Code(s)." More info here. http://www.modelaircraft.org/files/500-a.pdf

Wow!!! It seems too good to be true. I would imagine it would only cover you during a sanction event not just playing around at the park but according to what I just read it doesn't specify. This could be a good reason to join the AMA. I'll wait to see what others say besides, I'm sure there's some very fine print to get actual coverage of an incident. This will be a wait and see for me. Thanks for sharing the link.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing