Installing SDK firmware?

Reaction score
I'm curious and want to try the Autoflight Logic App.. need to install the SDK firmware ( P3X_FW_V01.04.0005.bin ) in my P3

Is the install progress same with the usual firmware updates? Just need to put the file on the microSD and plug in to the P3 ?

is there any effect or differences if I using DJI GO for the SDK Firmware on P3 ?

thanks!

Reaction score
I'm curious and want to try the Autoflight Logic App.. need to install the SDK firmware ( P3X_FW_V01.04.0005.bin ) in my P3

Is the install progress same with the usual firmware updates? Just need to put the file on the microSD and plug in to the P3 ?

is there any effect or differences if I using DJI GO for the SDK Firmware on P3 ?

thanks!
Installs same and I have not noticed a difference from the firmware myself

Reaction score
The app is still in v1.1 in AppStore. They launched a new v2 for P3 but it is not officially released yet. Only beta testers can only get the download link and install the app. I asked to company and they said "The beta test is closed to new testers. We hope to release Autopilot v2.0 by early/mid September. We will let you know once it is in the App Store." And for the sdk firmware, I asked also to them should i install it? they answered "When Autopilot releases it will be compatible with DJI's latest production firmware."

I think they are waiting for the new DJI firmware which includes waypoints etc.

Reaction score
Auto flight logic is in a closed beta test. It's very nice....until I upgraded fw. Hope to get my issues resolved.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lattoniccrow