Installing apps like Litchi, Pix4D on P4V2 Smart controller with screen

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a GL300K P4V2 Smart controller with screen. How can I install apps like Litchi or Pix4D on it. Or can I connect my Android mobile to the controller via its USB cable?
Thx in advance.

Instead of me regurgitating the same thing over again, do a search for the answer to your question. There's more information available than you can read in a day.

Reactions: tribar
I had to buy a second controller for the plus version. This let me use my iPad with other software installed.

Hi Bunjil,
From my understanding it is not possible to run Pix4d or Litchi on the P4P+ V2.
Works fine on the V1 but the required hardware connection between the USB and mini USB that enabled the V1 to operate these apps has been removed in the V2.
A shame as I recently had a V1 destroyed and I replaced with V2. Now need to purchase a 300L controller to run those apps for Survey work.
If I do find a solution I will post here.

Banjul,

Do let us know if you have any success. I was really interested in the YouTube link above since it seemed legit and “plausible.”

Regardless, I hope you succeed

Reactions: efrenetico
Hi,
I have a GL300K P4V2 Smart controller with screen. How can I install apps like Litchi or Pix4D on it. Or can I connect my Android mobile to the controller via its USB cable?
Thx in advance.
Go to:
""Also available on Amazon for DJI monitors
(Smart Controller, CrystalSky, Phantom 4 Screens)""

Klik on the 'Amazon' link/word

Yo he conseguido ejecutar DJI PILOT, en el control inteligente P4 PRO V2.0.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31