Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

installed Flytrex Live! aaaand now it's won't start...

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Onezerosix141, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onezerosix141

Hello folks!
    i hope everyone is doing well. it's been awhile since i posted.
    well, here's the problem. like it says in the subject, my Phantom won't start after installing flytrex live.

this afternoon, i decided to install the Flytrex Live on my P2V+. so, i open it up like when i did the foil mod. i unplugged everything from the wifi unit, lift that off & i soldered the power wires to the main board where the battery connector wires into the main board. put it all back together like an idiot, and i turned it on. It turned on, gimbal moves, everything worked except the motors. it's not turning.
    i checked the Tx and it's working fine. so i started thinking. may be my soldering job was total crap :(
    my soldering kit was stolen while back and i borrowed my buddy's kit. it's one of those that comes with PC repair kit so it doesn't get as hot fast or maintain the heat. so, i used his soldering iron that he lend it to me.

the only problem that i can think of is my crap soldering job with crappy kit that i used. i may have to make a trip to radioshack tomorrow to by something better. i really wanted to fly this weekend since this will be my last free weekend in 6 weeks :( if you have anything i should check or i missed, please let me know!