Inspire controller + p3p?

Reaction score
If I use the inspire controller linked to my p3p. Can I get it to stay on the p3p permanently? If I link them and go back into the app it brings up only the inspire.

Right now controller GL300B @ 3.152
A/C 1.10.90
I'm having issues, unable to update firmware through sd card. Tried 3 different ones. They were all reformatted to fat32. I previously had poor image transmission, pixelated/green screen. Now I have no video at all, and gimbal doesn't respond to wheel movements. I've manually linked it to the inspire controller, same issue no video, blank screen. It will tell me home point has been updated, upon start up the gimbal twirls around then stops, a few seconds later the gimbal makes a buzzing sound a moves very slightly with no input from the controller.
When trying to update it flashes red/green then about 3-5 minutes in the gimbal light turns solid red and buzzes.

Well tried to update it again with the sd card. It did the red/green flashes on the gimbal, 3 minutes later solid red light and buzz/squeal noise. I read somewhere that it happens sometimes and to let it just do its thing. 30 seconds later I see smoke from the gimbal. Yanked the battery out and let it cool. Was doing this out in the yard where it was cool and breezy. Think I'm over it already.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl