Inspire 2 !!! 2017 Sky High Aerial Productions recap video! You won’t be disappointed!! 4k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome until the girl in the water. I’d re-think that part. You’re selling aerial photography. Not that.
I’m personally not offended, but the first woman you sell to will be. Wrong time.

Reactions: Steve7777
I agree with the comment above. Nothing wrong with having an attractive female in shot - but that first one is being far too overtly sexual.

I also feel that you've gone overboard with the transitions and special effects, which, for me, quickly became annoying. The quick changes of shot with multiple short clips were also too numerous, IMHO.

On the plus side, some nice shots in the vid - but some reworking definitely needed.

The good parts: the boat and the water skii guy. Night shots OK and the coastline with the twin towers was beautiful.

Editing not so good. The white graphic lines, I dont understand them. The Hollywood logo is Confusing. Are we in Hollywood? If so, why show it? If not, why show it?

The lady, while attractive, gives it a very non professional vibe. As do the choice of music.
The golf course shots are dull. Some of the house shots were OK but mostly boring. Does not matter there’s nothing wrong with them, they were a little boring.

If I have 30 seconds of great material and 200 seconds of pretty good material, I always toss all the pretty good and keep only the great. Never show anything that is only 3/5 good. Only show top shots and let them believe everything else you do is too. Don’t bore people with just OK shots just to make video longer - it will only affect you negatively.

Just my opinion, listen if you wish.. or not.

Reactions: Steve7777
I agree with the comment above. Nothing wrong with having an attractive female in shot - but that first one is being far too overtly sexual.

I also feel that you've gone overboard with the transitions and special effects, which, for me, quickly became annoying. The quick changes of shot with multiple short clips were also too numerous, IMHO.

On the plus side, some nice shots in the vid - but some reworking definitely needed.

You are titled to your opinion but you have no concept of editing and promo material. Like most with negative comments while you sit on the couch. Be blessed. Lol

The good parts: the boat and the water skii guy. Night shots OK and the coastline with the twin towers was beautiful.

Editing not so good. The white graphic lines, I dont understand them. The Hollywood logo is Confusing. Are we in Hollywood? If so, why show it? If not, why show it?

The lady, while attractive, gives it a very non professional vibe. As do the choice of music.
The golf course shots are dull. Some of the house shots were OK but mostly boring. Does not matter there’s nothing wrong with them, they were a little boring.

If I have 30 seconds of great material and 200 seconds of pretty good material, I always toss all the pretty good and keep only the great. Never show anything that is only 3/5 good. Only show top shots and let them believe everything else you do is too. Don’t bore people with just OK shots just to make video longer - it will only affect you negatively.

Just my opinion, listen if you wish.. or not.

The woman was a model I shot for a modeling agency in Miami. It was a recap video of jobs we did last year. I know you are probably sitting on your couch not doing anything to create content. Thanks for all your peaks of wisdom. When you can run a drone company you might be able to make a video like this

If you post videos here and you don't like constructive criticism then.... ermmmm.... then sorry, just don't post them here... :)

I don’t mind comments. I mind people with no background in anything thinking they know everything. Most of the time people are very jealous of success

I don’t mind comments. I mind people with no background in anything thinking they know everything. Most of the time people are very jealous of success
Incredible! You know next to nothing about the people who have posted comments here, how clever, active or old they are, nor what they have achieved in their lives - but for some reason assume that it must be far less than you....

Away with you!

Incredible! You know next to nothing about the people who have posted comments here, how clever, active or old they are, nor what they have achieved in their lives - but for some reason assume that it must be far less than you....

Away with you!

Lol

It's a long way from professional editing (on either side of the pond). And the fact you said "You won;t be disappointed" itself speaks volumes.

Immediately edited to add: ...which is a shame, because you're not without ability. "Less is more" is an industry standard advice.

The woman was a model I shot for a modeling agency in Miami. It was a recap video of jobs we did last year. I know you are probably sitting on your couch not doing anything to create content. Thanks for all your peaks of wisdom. When you can run a drone company you might be able to make a video like this
Lol I knew it.

I know it was a recap video. And since you posted it here, I must assume you wanted comments on it. Well, comments you got. That we were not impressed is not our fault.

You can watch some of my non-branded (and sold) material from 2017 here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Not that it is anything special but it is still more enjoyable to watch than your video.

By the way, why is the model you shot for an agency wearing a tee saying Sky High Productions? Was that a demand from the agency?

”When you can run a drone company” lol.. You might need IQ over 100 but it’s not rocket science dude.

Last edited:
Agreed - a very nice clip. Well done!
Thanks Steve!

Unfortunately I have done it too - included some clips that shouldn’t be there. People’s time is precious :D but oh well.

I know you are probably sitting on your couch not doing anything to create content. Thanks for all your peaks of wisdom. When you can run a drone company you might be able to make a video like this
The level of absolute ignorance in this post is just offensive. You might want to look into what the other person told you - I think it was ”Go away”

Last edited:
It's a long way from professional editing (on either side of the pond). And the fact you said "You won;t be disappointed" itself speaks volumes.

Immediately edited to add: ...which is a shame, because you're not without ability. "Less is more" is an industry standard advice.

I’m sure you know the industry standard. Let’s see you post a video for everyone to see. Oh yea you probably have never seen a editing program.

I’m sure you know the industry standard. Let’s see you post a video for everyone to see. Oh yea you probably have never seen a editing program.
OK, so you first picked on someone and challenged them to show what they could do - they did that and certainly my opinion was that it was far superior to what you seem able to produce and that you seem to have a lot to learn, including being able to accept constructive criticism, politely-made...

So now you level your sights on someone else, but the difference is that that person, like the first, (and like me) had made no claim to their video-editing and business abilities being 'super'...

I respectfully suggest that you should just move on and if you cannot accept negative comments about what you do, then make a note in your diary to never post what you produce here in the future.

Incidentally, "Away with you' doesn't exactly mean 'Go away' and I would not suggest that that is what you should do, as I thought I had noted that in previous posts you have made some useful comments here...

But wait!! No - I correct that last statement.... Looking back on your previous posts it all seems to have been about self-promotion... The question is "Will the people listen?"

Reactions: danchez
Wow! A witch hunt... give the guy a break people. it’s amazing how you guys are easily triggered upon his reaction. Yes he was very defensive and couldn’t take any criticism but several of you are beating only one person. In other hand, I agree with most of you on your opinions but it’s better to start with something positive then come up with negative points. He at least put some effort into it. I’m not defending him, just saying constructive criticism is better than destructive...

Reactions: AndrewCCM
Wow! A witch hunt... give the guy a break people. it’s amazing how you guys are easily triggered upon his reaction. Yes he was very defensive and couldn’t take any criticism but several of you are beating only one person. In other hand, I agree with most of you on your opinions but it’s better to start with something positive then come up with negative points. He at least put some effort into it. I’m not defending him, just saying constructive criticism is better than destructive...
Guy shows up with Inspire footage on a Phantom board having tons of confidence and is not looking for critiscism but bragging (see thread title). We gave him some honest good and less good points but he could not handle it. Think he got what he deserved actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31