Industrial Plant Flyover

Interesting capture. It made me curious what this plant manufactures, and how. If you know what each building, holding tank and stack is for, it would be great if you told that story with annotations.

Interesting capture. It made me curious what this plant manufactures, and how. If you know what each building, holding tank and stack is for, it would be great if you told that story with annotations.
The bad thing about that is a bad guy has the layout and will know where everything is. I have worked as a pipe fitter and there are things that are recognizable to people in the industrial trades.

Interesting video. I agree, since you are familiar with the plant, a short description would be informative. Web search says the plant primarily processes nickel and similar metals.

The main product is Nickel and Cobalt powder. Surprisingly the feed material comes from eastern Cuba. As part of the process many gases and chemicals are made on the site. There is a sulphuric acid plant, Hydrogen gas plant, liquid ammonia plant, Ammonium sulphate plant as well as the Nickel and Cobalt processing plants.

Spectacular. Excellent parting shoot from a new retiree.

Ya’done good!

Hummingbird....... You've got an awesome video there! As stated, VERY colorful capture. Perfect music selection too. I actually thought it would make a great "New Hire" intro video (truncated of course). Well done, Sir!

Reactions: Hummingbird.UAV
Hummingbird....... You've got an awesome video there! As stated, VERY colorful capture. Perfect music selection too. I actually thought it would make a great "New Hire" intro video (truncated of course). Well done, Sir!
They used bits and pieces in an annual report video. That's what opened the door for me to fly over the plant. They had someone else booked to fly and I asked the producer (a plant employee) can I fly too. He said sure if you let me use your video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20