Indicator flashes red and yellow outside

Reaction score
I haven't got my Phantom to work properly since I bought it two weeks ago:

When I'm outside the indicator flashes red and yellow. When I bring it inside it starts blinking green and 2 reds. I have performed advanced calibration. I have done the manual calibration outside. No Luck - it keeps on giving me the yellow and red light.

I have been taking it back to the store twice - but everything looks perfect since we are standing inside.

Thought it could be some disturbance near my home. Tried in new location - no luck.

What do I do?

red bee said:
I haven't got my Phantom to work properly since I bought it two weeks ago:

When I'm outside the indicator flashes red and yellow. When I bring it inside it starts blinking green and 2 reds. I have performed advanced calibration. I have done the manual calibration outside. No Luck - it keeps on giving me the yellow and red light.

I have been taking it back to the store twice - but everything looks perfect since we are standing inside.

Thought it could be some disturbance near my home. Tried in new location - no luck.

What do I do?

I think Red then yellow suggests a calibration is needed on the compass. Have you done this as per the videos on DJI's support pages? This is different to the IMU calibration u have done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.