Inconsistent Firmware Found

Reaction score
Hello, I get this message when I launch DJI, with "Slide to Update", but when I slide to update the firmware, it never completes the update. The full message is "Aircraft firmware and firmware of peripheral devices do not match. This may cause compatibility issues. Update firmware to resolve?"

UPDATE GO APP
I had same problems until I uploaded this large recent update by going to the play store to go app where it said update, theres no prompt to do this but its necessary and you must download and update aircraft first by plugging into it then theres the transmitter one, all takes a while...
A DJI fault here is when update fails which it will if the go app isn't updated first, the natural reaction is go into the go app and to software update which wrongly starts trying to upload TX software first.....careful of this and don't do it

UPDATE GO APP
I had same problems until I uploaded this large recent update by going to the play store to go app where it said update, theres no prompt to do this but its necessary and you must download and update aircraft first by plugging into it then theres the transmitter one, all takes a while...
A DJI fault here is when update fails which it will if the go app isn't updated first, the natural reaction is go into the go app and to software update which wrongly starts trying to upload TX software first.....careful of this and don't do it
You don't need the GO app to update the drone-firmware and batterie-firmware when using DJI Assistant 2.
"Aircraft firmware and firmware of peripheral devices do not match": the "peripheral devices" are the batteries.
If you want to upgrade the RC-firmware and have an older (not up-to-date) GO app, you connect the RC to your computer and use DJI Assistant 2.

That's because you can fly ALL DJI Phantom drones without using a tablet (RC only).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl