inboard flight data

Reaction score
Hi everyone !
i'm new here and it seems that the new P3 is an exciting discussion subjet.

I 'd like to know how to retrieve inboard flight data.
in the app, when taping on "enter flight data mode", nothing happens even if i linked my P3P with my mac.

any idea ?

Thkx

Hi everyone !

in the app, when taping on "enter flight data mode", nothing happens even if i linked my P3P with my mac.

any idea ?

Thkx
You mean your flight record w/ the map, etc? Or the log files from the flight for use in something like dashware?

Not the remove able card. The onboard fixed card that has to be read with a usb cable.

thanks

the hidden files i have are :
IDX
THM
LOG
XCODE

no DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord

Hi everyone !

any idea ?

Thkx

I download the Flight data records by clicking on the General Settings icon :):) on the camera screen of the DJI Pilot App (Android version 1.1.0), MC Settings, Advanced Settings, Enter flight data mode. I then connected the Phantom to a Windows 7 laptop with a USB cable and the Phantom memory appeared as the D: disk. I copied all files, over 2 GB of .DAT files.

Using the Log File Viewer from https://www.mapsmadeeasy.com/log_viewer, I looked for the .DAT file associated with the flight.

Ron W5RKN

Search the device you use to fly with for the following DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord

You will find .txt files there.

I download the Flight data records by clicking on the General Settings icon :):) on the camera screen of the DJI Pilot App (Android version 1.1.0), MC Settings, Advanced Settings, Enter flight data mode. I then connected the Phantom to a Windows 7 laptop with a USB cable and the Phantom memory appeared as the D: disk. I copied all files, over 2 GB of .DAT files.

Using the Log File Viewer from https://www.mapsmadeeasy.com/log_viewer, I looked for the .DAT file associated with the flight.

Ron W5RKN

Greetings W5RKN!

73 K9WZA

it seems that android version is different from the IOS one.
1 - i just can see txt files located on my Iphone dji pilot app.
2 - I had to use Imazing to copy these files and convert them to csv files.
3 - i tried to connect to a W7 pc and enter flight data mode , but no disk mounted

are .txt files the same as .dat ones ?
has anyone experienced the same?

are .txt files the same as .dat ones ?
has anyone experienced the same?

No they are totally different with some similar info. The data that is not similar, is not really anything worth using in anyway.

I use android. But there is a good app for accessing files from your device. "ES File Explorer" Check it out. I'm pretty sure it was free.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.