IMU won't calibrate ?

KAD

Reaction score
It was suggested to cal. IMU after firmware update. When I start the process it says error occurred. It does this at 1% completed. Any ideas? Thanks

What is the error? Did you let it cool down after the update?

It's going to be low and slow because the motors won't even start.All this since firmware update.

It's going to be low and slow because the motors won't even start.All this since firmware update.
Did you install the correct firmware for your bird and confirmed it completed successfully on both the bird and tx? Try reinstalling the app? or a rebind/stick calibration?

Did you install the correct firmware for your bird and confirmed it completed successfully on both the bird and tx? Try reinstalling the app? or a rebind/stick calibration?
Did rebind, stick cal.1.2.8 installed , did controller. nothing. When the P3 starts up the camera goes through it's motions ,is horizontal for 5 seconds then points straight down. It is sending a live feed though.

Take battery out and wait an hour so it can cool down properly.
Then do the imu calibration the moment you power up the phantom. Its best to have your device on the imu screen so its faster to do the calibration

Take battery out and wait an hour so it can cool down properly.
Then do the imu calibration the moment you power up the phantom. Its best to have your device on the imu screen so its faster to do the calibration
cooled off in fridg , no luck.

Yep, DJI told me to send it in.Gal on tech support. I don't think she had a clue. Put me on hold to talk to somebody else.. They think it's the main board . MC error. Thanks all for the help. KAD
Can you upload the update logs from the 1.28 process?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.