IMU error ..at startup..normal?

Reaction score
Hello...

Everytime I startup...i get an IMU error in the DJI app.... until I calibrate...is that normal?.

everything is updated to newest firmware.

And shouldnt it ..write ...Firmware is the latest..in the DJI app..under overall status...i saw that in a youtube video?

i checked the textfile on my sd card..and it write that firmware is the newest 1.1.9

I've gotten that a couple of times too. So i just calibrated it a couple of times, and then it went away (not the phantom, the error =)).

Hello...

Everytime I startup...i get an IMU error in the DJI app.... until I calibrate...is that normal?.

everything is updated to newest firmware.

And shouldnt it ..write ...Firmware is the latest..in the DJI app..under overall status...i saw that in a youtube video?

i checked the textfile on my sd card..and it write that firmware is the newest 1.1.9

Shouldn't really happen everytime you startup, try calibrating before your next 2-3 flights and see if it goes away.

Reactions: CalleDK
Be sure you verify before calibrating that the Phantom is perfectly level front back and side to side. Very important!

Reactions: CalleDK
I've got the same thing. Seems to happen when I start up in the cold.. will try another IMU cal.. done 2 already. If I start up inside the house it never happens.
Because it was initially calibrated when it was warm. If you calibrate it when it's cold, it can account for a larger temp spectrum on startup, and won't give you the error.

Reactions: HacKiwi

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic