IMU Calibration never finishes.

Reaction score
My P2NV was flashing the IMU calibration lights, so I plug it into my laptop and go to the IMU calibration and it says I need to do an advanced IMU calibration.
Problem is, it never finishes.

Any tips?

Steve sometimes it will not finish if the Main controler is to warm. Sometime when I try, I get that stupid message and just click on it and proceed. All usually goes well unless I have been doing updates and calibrations then try the IMU it runs aroun but won't finish until I cool it down. I have to start the IMU cal fresh. Give it s try, may or may not work for you but I have done this seven times so now I touch the top of the quad and if it's warm to touch I let her cool down so I can get a good Calibration. Be sure to level your quad front to back and left to right.

Thanks for the tip.
I rebooted the PC laptop and the Advanced IMU calibrate finished in less than a minute.
Go figure..

My P2NV was flashing the IMU calibration lights, so I plug it into my laptop and go to the IMU calibration and it says I need to do an advanced IMU calibration.
Problem is, it never finishes.

Any tips?
Do you use a laptop PC to do your calibrations and how does it work for you. Do you use the DJI GO App?

Do you use a laptop PC to do your calibrations and how does it work for you. Do you use the DJI GO App?

You'll not get an answer from as he just disappeared and no longer on the forums.

First let me ask what is your problem? What computer are you using an if it is a PC what windows os is on the machine?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic