Improve of the distance of my Drone

wrQwvyK.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
No lol forgot just tried it today been sick
Well, I'm officially putting in a request to see pictures of all of your future experiments.

So how did you mount the antenna in front of the dish? Whats that thin wire wrapped around the TX antenna?
fede8ad5fbc659bc5c87056ab312c2cc.jpg

It's wrapped through two holes in the back then I wrapped it around the antenna

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

So you expect the signal to travel down the wire to your TX... not gonna happen. I thought you would drill a hole to stick the antenna through it.

So you expect the signal to travel down the wire to your TX... not gonna happen. I thought you would drill a hole to stick the antenna through it.
I was gonna but I though this would work lol, if I drilled a hole would it work?

Problem with doing anything like that is you are blocking the FPV antennas as they are inside the TX. If you are serious, you will need to mod an ITE-DBS01_V.1 which handles both transmissions.

Problem with doing anything like that is you are blocking the FPV antennas as they are inside the TX. If you are serious, you will need to mod an ITE-DBS01_V.1 which handles both transmissions.
I am going to try it without modding, my parents have suggested it isn't smart to crack it open when I've had it for 7 days

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20