Improve of the distance of my Drone

I think there is a kit with cables but the cables are low quality. You need to get custom cables to really make it shine. Let me ask you why you want this. Are you flying beyond line of sight? I can't imagine why you would need it. What area of the country do you do you live?

I think there is a kit with cables but the cables are low quality. You need to get custom cables to really make it shine. Let me ask you why you want this. Are you flying beyond line of sight? I can't imagine why you would need it. What area of the country do you do you live?
I live in the mountains and I get just a terrible signal

I love it LOL.. .. There are to many people on here when a person ask a simple question they replied with so much seriousness. Relax .. It's just a hobby. Sht... I flew mine above 10000 feet and miles away almost everyday. Whose is going to stop me..

Reactions: stulpin300m
I love it LOL.. .. There are to many people on here when a person ask a simple question they replied with so much seriousness. Relax .. It's just a hobby. Sht... I flew mine above 10000 feet and miles away almost everyday. Whose is going to stop me..
I'm not being serious I just wanna fly far away.

Reactions: ebf and GaDrone
Reactions: GaDrone
No I found a different one that you don't have to modify.
Ohhh
Like what I have . The one you put the link of in your other post :)
Read The whole thread I gave you It's there how to install it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers