IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING

ianwood

Taco Wrangler
Reaction score
BEFORE POSTING:

1. Read the COMMUNITY RULES and follow them.

2. SEARCH before creating a new thread. Your question is probably already answered.

3. Only post about the P3 in the P3 sections.

NO videos.
NO news stories.
NO legal topics.

(Unless they are specifically about the P3.)

Other places to post on phantompilots.com:

VIDEOS AND PHOTOS - personal videos / photos and how to make them.
NEWS - Articles about drones, laws, announcements, etc.
GENERAL - Questions about DJI, laws, annoying neighbors, places to fly, travel, etc.
CLASSIFIEDS - Buying and selling.
OFF TOPIC - Adventures of Snuggles the dog and other off topic items.

Consult the forum index to see them all.

BE CLEAR
When you do post, please try to be clear and concise. Start with your question, comment or information. Then add the detail you think is needed. Thread topics such as "I have a question" or "I need help!" are really no fun and many people will skip over them.

Even less fun are clickbait titles (e.g. "This is the most interesting thing ever"). We'll send someone to your house and clickbait you in the nose if you post clickbait titles. :p
Lastly, if you haven't already done so, please review the terms of service.

Questions, comments and/or unfettered ridicule praise welcome!

Hi does anyone have or know where i can get a p3 4k original top and bottom shell

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

hello! Im a newbie here. will try mY best, but right now having trouble updating the software. i do not know which one I own a phantom3 4k

Hello all. New "pilot" of a P3S here. Will be taking my Part 107 test later in the year if not beginning of next year. Been absolutely stoked about flying. This is so much fun and really easy to fly. Haven't played much with the POI flying, follow me, etc. Just ordered the argTek range extender, and a different phone mount. I'll be here perusing around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi, when i land and kill the motors they dont stop together. This causes the drone to move like a lawnmover over the ptch of grass where i want to land. I replaced 2 rotars and dont want to end up doing the same. Should i calibrate the motors in some way or does anyone have an idea how to fix this. Regards

Sheeesh....
I guess that in the original post, the OP should have added to not ask questions in this thread....[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrmom852
Hi, when i land and kill the motors they dont stop together. This causes the drone to move like a lawnmover over the ptch of grass where i want to land. I replaced 2 rotars and dont want to end up doing the same. Should i calibrate the motors in some way or does anyone have an idea how to fix this. Regards
Try just using your left stick only to shutdown. After you land, press the left stick down for a few seconds and the AC will shutdown without tipping

Reactions: Daz1965
Hi all - newbie from UK (deepest Northumberland) here. Just got a P3-SE, having had a Hubsan X4 501S before. Initial impressions - good as the X4 was, P3-SE is a major step up :) Slight down is that manuals mainly in Chinese (mainly for Chinese market ?) but English versions available via DJI etc. Appears to be a 'hybrid' - 4K / longer range / WiFi / Glonass (+GPS) / vis-pos, so veering towards the 4K or Pro/Adv model ?) yet has the Standard controller (though with better tablet-holder). Currently way too windy to test (for days), but apparently easing-off soon. Have already specc'd up various extra goodies (backpack, extra batts x2, gimbal-guard, feet-extender, prop-guards etc.) Apparently folk have mixed-opinions re: 'guards - extra weight / act as 'sails' etc - me, I'm not going anywhere without them before I master it ! Minor faff in getting drone initially registered (toggling between internal/external WiFi) but otherwise so far so good :) One query I had was whether GPS co-ordinates were available for drone location in DJI-GO - after checking DJI-Forum, appears that they're logged in the 'Flight Record'. Handy to know (once 'nearly' lost the Hubsan, but because that has real-time co-ordinates on controller, managed to find it again using portable satnav :) Over & out for now.

Hello all. New "pilot" of a P3S here. Will be taking my Part 107 test later in the year if not beginning of next year. Been absolutely stoked about flying. This is so much fun and really easy to fly. Haven't played much with the POI flying, follow me, etc. Just ordered the argTek range extender, and a different phone mount. I'll be here perusing around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
How did your part 107 test go?

BEFORE POSTING:

1. Read the COMMUNITY RULES and follow them.

2. SEARCH before creating a new thread. Your question is probably already answered.

3. Only post about the P3 in the P3 sections.

NO videos.
NO news stories.
NO legal topics.

(Unless they are specifically about the P3.)

Other places to post on phantompilots.com:

VIDEOS AND PHOTOS - personal videos / photos and how to make them.
NEWS - Articles about drones, laws, announcements, etc.
GENERAL - Questions about DJI, laws, annoying neighbors, places to fly, travel, etc.
CLASSIFIEDS - Buying and selling.
OFF TOPIC - Adventures of Snuggles the dog and other off topic items.

Consult the forum index to see them all.

BE CLEAR
When you do post, please try to be clear and concise. Start with your question, comment or information. Then add the detail you think is needed. Thread topics such as "I have a question" or "I need help!" are really no fun and many people will skip over them.

Even less fun are clickbait titles (e.g. "This is the most interesting thing ever"). We'll send someone to your house and clickbait you in the nose if you post clickbait titles. :p
Lastly, if you haven't already done so, please review the terms of service.

Questions, comments and/or unfettered ridicule praise welcome!
I'll try to stick to the rules, thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic