Immersionrc 600mw fpv Help

Reaction score
I have got a phantom 2 with zenmuse h3 3D gimbal using the hero port and a hero 4 silver. I have bought an Immersionrc 600mw vtx along with a no name £20 monitor and receiver. I soldered the corrosponding wires from the vtx to the phantom and turned it on. On other channels I was getting static but on channels around 5.760ghz I was getting a solid black screen. However whenever the gimbal moved a bit of noise came over so I know that it is connected. Yes the GoPro is turned on and there is no lens cover. I’m thinking of just buying a Molex 5 pin to GoPro plug to sort it.

I have got a phantom 2 with zenmuse h3 3D gimbal using the hero port and a hero 4 silver. I have bought an Immersionrc 600mw vtx along with a no name £20 monitor and receiver. I soldered the corrosponding wires from the vtx to the phantom and turned it on. On other channels I was getting static but on channels around 5.760ghz I was getting a solid black screen. However whenever the gimbal moved a bit of noise came over so I know that it is connected. Yes the GoPro is turned on and there is no lens cover. I’m thinking of just buying a Molex 5 pin to GoPro plug to sort it.

Not knowing which monitor you purchased it should be in band F in order to use the 5.760GHz frequency. Check your owners manual for the monitor to see what bands it has. If the monitor also has a dual receiver both should be set to the same frequency.

You could help yourself by giving more information when asking for help.

Does it have a label on the backside telling the make and model? If so look it up online for manual or any info to operate it correctly as the link you sent is useless.

Also if you are using DJI hub to connect everything up there is a switch on that board make sure it's in the video position.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice! I’ll crack open the phantom and have a look

You'll not find the DJI HUB on the inside of the P2 as it was designed to interconnect iOSD, gimbal, and video on the outside of the P2.

I have switched the GoPro to both NTSC and PAL and it was the same result for both of them. I have ordered a molex 5 pin to GoPro connector to hopefully sort it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31