iMac?

There are a lot of things that go into editing and rendering video. The man component is CPU - more cores is better

Some software is able to use the GPU to speed up processing.. faster gpu.. more cuda cores is better.

So to answer your question we need to know CPU, GPU. Additionally what are your needs and expectations.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Depends which model. The earlier ones (2009 from memory) with the E7600 processor and 4 gig of ram you will need to be very patient. Sluggish won't do it justice.

I did a recording on my phantom and want to transfer to my iMac so I can edit in iMovie. Can someone tell me how I can transfer it to my Mac

I did a recording on my phantom and want to transfer to my iMac so I can edit in iMovie. Can someone tell me how I can transfer it to my Mac
Have a look at the back of your IMac. You can use a micro SD to SD adaptor or an SD to USB adaptor and the appropriate connector.
IMG_0400.PNG

Sorry one more question. Can I plug in the mini usb on the phantom and run it into the usb on the back of the iMac? Will that let the iMac read the sd card?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic