I'm wondering if I screwed up?

Is your iPad Mini a first or second generation? Also, is it a Wifi Only or Wifi and LTE? Thanks for response in advance :)
It is the ipad mini 2 wifi...staples had them for $199 a few weeks ago. I used a ipad mini 1st gen before the mini 2 and the screen would flicker every minute or so...now with the mini 2 no flicker or anything, works really good...the Nvidia shield is badass too..I'm going to get one of those when I get the P3P

Reactions: Randallizer
best sunshade for shield tabletView attachment 49010
I really liked the one I have just like that but for the mini. I plasti-dipped the inside black (big difference) but I kept it in my car for one day when it was pretty warm out....it's no bueno anymore..it's all warped now..lol I still use it tho

I use my daily phone (iPhone 6+) as my display for my P3S and P3A. My son uses his iPhone 6. Neither of us have had any issues. Works great.

but dji go app runs down battery fast on your phone

Reactions: Squirrel!
My P3S worked fine until I did a firmware update. I was very frustured (I just made that word up). I had Weak / Lost signals from the RC. I believe I was the first to post the problem.
Phantom 3-Std Weak Remote Signal
I knew it was screwed up because I had P2V+ before. I wish I could have just returned it, I would have repurchased the same unit at the time. But I had to send it in for repair, I bought directly for DJI. If it works like it should I don't think there is better machine for the cost. There is a lot of units that work like they should. These are being massively produced.

I have a p3S and run everything on my mini iPad 2 and haven't had the 1st problem yet

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You will do fine with P3S. I have tried some mobile options and almost all of them worked fine.
Asus Zenfone 2 didn't work with DJI app, but it did great with Litchi App.
And both DJI and Litchi ran pretty well on iPad 3, iPad mini 2, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5 and a galaxy S6 edge.
I have heard a lot about Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and I may give it a try although I'm also checking iPad (but it's way too expensive down.here).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20