I'm I the last one flying P3P firmware 1.1.9

It does....but also for someone like me, means unstable flights specially at low speeds...
Imagine film a scene on a road....and the bird starts slowly drifting to the left....you start wonder maybe it was you not controlling it well....then confirming that its the bird.....
Forget 2.7.....almost everybody doesnt have PC to run it, or tv`s....

Eventually, you will fall the temptating or just try a new thing....but believe-me i would change mine by yours happily!

It does....but also for someone like me, means unstable flights specially at low speeds...
Imagine film a scene on a road....and the bird starts slowly drifting to the left....you start wonder maybe it was you not controlling it well....then confirming that its the bird.....
Forget 2.7.....almost everybody doesnt have PC to run it, or tv`s....
Eventually, you will fall the temptating or just try a new thing....but believe-me i would change mine by yours happily!

I have used 1.1.9 until last month on my P3 Pro, since the P3 came out. I finally upgraded to 1.4 because I wanted to use 3rd party apps like Litchi (believe me, you'll never look back). The bird has not changed a bit since upgrading: it doesn't drift, no power or speed reduction, no battery problems, no NFZ. I will never upgrade beyond 1.4 and will never upgrade my RC beyond 1.4 either.

Reactions: Mordor
You are lucky......i notice that the drifting was the only problem. Others don`t....
Today i tested mine vs new model Advanced.....more stable on straight line....

Nice it works to you! ;-)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20