I'm I the last one flying P3P firmware 1.1.9

Rule of thumb: If you are happy with its flying features etc, no need to upgrade softwares/ firmwares.

Rule of thumb: If you are happy with its flying features etc, no need to upgrade softwares/ firmwares.

I tend to agree. However I will want the IOC features, specificlaly the GS waypoints in Litchi.

I got my P3A about two weeks ago. It has firmware version 1.4. And so far it seems to be working flawlessly. Glad to have found this info before making the huge mistake of updating my Phantom to commit suicide....

I got my P3A about two weeks ago. It has firmware version 1.4. And so far it seems to be working flawlessly. Glad to have found this info before making the huge mistake of updating my Phantom to commit suicide....
Where'd you get yours?

New p3a with 1.1.9, rc 1.2.8, dji go 2.4.3. It appears 1.4 is a good fw version. Where do I find it? Should I upgrade to the latest RC version?

agree, but I want to gain some features, but without bugs and instability

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Question: Is version 1.4 the most stable firmware with the current IOC features?

Last edited:
I have read nothing but good about 1.4 I just can't find it anywhere. Also is the current RC version OK?

At this point your A/C has a higher value due being at 1.1.9. However, soon as the team of hackers crack the firmware, your A/C will no longer be a minority. At that point you can experiment and see which firmware flavors your taste.

What does A/C mean please?
To me A/C is Air Conditioning [emoji846]

For those using 1.1.9:

DO NOT UPGRADE!

Its the best of best fw ever made! Don`t be fooled by updates and pretty stuff.....i regrett 10000X!

I think they even will cost a fortune if sell on internet :D:D:D

I have read nothing but good about 1.4 I just can't find it anywhere. Also is the current RC version OK?

Someone posted this link earlier today. DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help Witch has a download for all of the firmware versions including 1.4... When there just scroll to the bottom of the page and look for Firmware Archive. This might help those who are in a pinch....

Last edited:
Thanks, not sure why 1.1.9 is so valued, doesnt 1.4 provide 2.7k capability? It doesn't appear that keeping the RC on most current version has any negative effects.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik