Illegal activities caught by my P4

I believe it wasn't staged now, but I have a couple questions for you...

1. The way you guys were talking in the second video, it sounds like this is a known place for illegal activities... True?

2. What were you using to record the display of DJI GO? I'd like to be able to do that sometime...

3. What was the big round dial in the lower left of the screen?

By the way... Great video! Cool that you were able to get it! See this cops...Drones can be useful! The cops should let us help them catch criminals!
The lake is owned by the Farmer across the street ( can be seen in video). We were told the lake is stocked by the state of Ohio and therefore the public are able to fish there.My Brother-in-laws house is where we flew from. They have lived there for 1 year now and we havent gone down to that lake yet. Still working on his house/yard .

1. No on knowing it is an active place for this to happen. I dont know where in the conversation you may have gotten that idea.

2. AZ Screen Recorder. Always use this just in case the quad goes down somewhere , I have the video then on my tablet to find it. For Android only , I believe.

3. That is something that shows the engine RPM's that is when you turn it in Sport Mode on Android, not sure if IOS has this.

Stop spying on people!
what are you talking about??? what are you supposed to do with a drone? community service? oh wait - in this case he did, he chased off some criminals. this motivates me to fly my drone in known drug areas just to scare some people.

Reactions: Fallguy
what are you talking about??? what are you supposed to do with a drone? community service? oh wait - in this case he did, he chased off some criminals. this motivates me to fly my drone in known drug areas just to scare some people.

Great response!

funny.jpg

Reactions: Randall Parsons
The guy driving the white car is making us other drivers look bad running stop signs like that. Soon they will ban cars and nobody will be able to drive. To the ones who think this is real, when the OP isn't even trying to make you think that, are making us other people with brains look bad.

the OP isn't even trying to make you think that, are making us other people with brains look bad.
SMH. Not sure what your point is. You dont believe it, fine , dont come on here and bad mouth me. I got nothing to prove to you. I shot something that looked suspicious , added my own audio and it was meant to entertain .Nothing else.

Reactions: Squirrel!
SMH. Not sure what your point is. You dont believe it, fine , dont come on here and bad mouth me. I got nothing to prove to you. I shot something that looked suspicious , added my own audio and it was meant to entertain .Nothing else.

I wasn't trying to bad mouth you. I was saying you weren't trying to fool anyone. I thought it was sarcasm and a joke. Sorry if you took it that way or anyone else as it was not my intention. I thought it was good. So you are saying it's real?

I wasn't trying to bad mouth you. I was saying you weren't trying to fool anyone. I thought it was sarcasm and a joke. Sorry if you took it that way or anyone else as it was not my intention. I thought it was good. So you are saying it's real?
Exactly. Like I said and have been saying. If you watch the second video of the screen recording , it gives you the perspective we had as we watched and followed these guys.
I didnt think you really meant that I didnt have a brain , just was a little upset by it.

Honestly man, I'm sorry. I thought it was fake because of the sound effects you added which definitely entertained. I can see it could being genuine now after thinking about it and watching again but also easy to fake. Not saying you did. Took that one back. So where can I find the second video of your perspective?

Honestly man, I'm sorry. I thought it was fake because of the sound effects you added which definitely entertained. I can see it could being genuine now after thinking about it and watching again but also easy to fake. Not saying you did. Took that one back. So where can I find the second video of your perspective?
Post #34

After watching the second video, ****. You ruined their day. They thought they were busted. Haha. That was good. I would have did the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to say its only a matter of time before someone catches something big going down, or finds a dead body or a lost child. I never thought I would see something like this out in the country , but it probably happens more often than you would think.

I was flying around the other day and decided to check out the local pond just down the street to see if there was anyone fishing there . Came upon some young kids that looked to be up to no good (drug dealing). I flew past them and it appears they noticed me since I was only flying around 120 feet altitude. I turned around to get a closer look and this is what happened.
Great editing, and I LMAO!

Awesome compilation, with terrific sound effects!! Next time, switch to Sport Mode so you can keep up with the getaway car! :D (Although you were already at the edge of your control range with the stock controller...:(). If you decide to do this professionally, might be time for a transmitter mod! Keeping the neighborhood safe, one busted drug deal at a time! :cool:

Last edited:
Awesome compilation, with terrific sound effects!! Next time, switch to Sport Mode so you can keep up with the getaway car! :D (Although you were already at the edge of your control range with the stock controller...:(). If you decide to do this professionally, might be time for a transmitter mod! Keeping the neighborhood safe, one busted drug deal at a time! :cool:
Thanks . I was in sport mode . If you check the other video it shows that. I was wondering why my speed was not as fast as it should be . Plus my altitude should have been higher to get signal over the trees better.

Thats the best !!

It looks like the boys in the dark truck mighta threw some **** out into the lake on the way by ?
You should change the LEDs around so you have a set of "cop lights" ... that would start the roomer mill going .... haha

Im going to say its only a matter of time before someone catches something big going down, or finds a dead body or a lost child. I never thought I would see something like this out in the country , but it probably happens more often than you would think.

All jokes aside... I agree mate. It will just be a matter of time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20