If you ever crashed your phantom 3

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I wanted to share this.
I recently got a crashed phantom 3. It wasn’t working until I saw a video on how to Fix the IMU misuse ( casing accelerometer fault)
Now it’s working like a champ.
I wish if stopped up this far, the Gimbel was working, however , making a grinding sound ,so i took the camera out.
Now it’s totally not working only the cooling fan.
Any idea that might help, does the main mother board is providing the power to the camera?

Reactions: Funkmaster G
Welcome to the Forum
What model of Phantom 3?

P3P, if the camera has a fan?
I didn't watch the video. ;)

Rod

Welcome to the Forum
What model of Phantom 3?

P3P, if the camera has a fan?
I didn't watch the video. ;)

Rod
Yes, on the top of the gimbal platform a small cooling fan. And to the OP, I have 2 P3P and both gimbals make a slite grinding noise when initializing. If you ever did an update you would think little elves were inside rebuilding the unit as it makes all kinds of grinding noises and beeps.

Had battery imminent failure warning after attempting to fly with two consecutive batteries the last one caused my bird to set down in 4 inches of saltwater next to shore, recovered the craft but the camera board got wet and the gimbal no longer communicates after a fresh water misting and air pressure and heat gun (Gently) blowing all dry. Camera is water resistant Not water proof if inundated .
Bird itself is ok, just need a new camera and gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj