If anyone is interested, my first distance flight

Great start! Always head out against the wind! You will never run out of battery coming home that way. It looks like she was fighting pretty hard on the return. Ive gone out 3 miles and turned around at 55% battery. When it got home I was still at 35%. That first long flight is hell on the nerves though!!

Amazing I was nervous on my first distance flight what was scary when my RC Signal and Video crap out but Fail safe works perfectly.

Great start! Always head out against the wind! You will never run out of battery coming home that way. It looks like she was fighting pretty hard on the return. Ive gone out 3 miles and turned around at 55% battery. When it got home I was still at 35%. That first long flight is hell on the nerves though!!

Hell on the nerves...I think I wet myself !!

Reactions: III% Streve
Your video playback speed set at 1080p@30fps would be a lot more friendly with viewers then the current @60fps. Also a general rule is to never shoot video directly into the sun. I tilt the lens angle down enough to not a thing. It also allows for more detail without the direct sun washing everything out. The GNR song was a good pick though!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl