Idea For Camera setup

Reaction score
Hello Drone people I recently bought a phantom 2 with no camera or gimble. Does anybody have any suggestions on an inexpensive setup to start with that works good .Not sure if I have to buy a Lilliput Monitor or can I use my iPhone to use with the camera . Thanks for your help

Hello Drone people I recently bought a phantom 2 with no camera or gimble. Does anybody have any suggestions on an inexpensive setup to start with that works good .Not sure if I have to buy a Lilliput Monitor or can I use my iPhone to use with the camera . Thanks for your help

The reason you haven't received answer to your question is that most people have moved on to either the P3 or P4 with newer technology. As for myself I haven't answered your question on available inexpensive FPV equipment is because you get what you pay for. Buy good reliable equipment once which serve you for ever.

A new P2 with gimbal new cost $450 and with the arrival of the Hero 5 prices on used GoPro 3+/GoPro 4's have dropped between $199 - $325 online. As for a good FPV system prices can run anywhere's from $252 and up depending what brand and who you buy from. The major manufacturers of 5.8GHz FPV equipment are Boscam, Flysight and Black Pearl.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31