Iceland by drone in 4k

I think it's beautiful.
One suggestion, if I may...
Every scene changing suddenly can be a bit annoying. Try using something like a 'cross dissolve' where one scene fades out while the next fades in. It's easier on the eyes. When switching to a new location you could use something like the 'barn doors' transition for some variety but don't over do it.
Other than that, it makes me want to go there. Thank you for sharing it.

Reactions: JeffreyS
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

I think it's beautiful.
Every scene changing suddenly can be a bit annoying. Try using something like a 'cross dissolve' where one scene fades out while the next fades in. It's easier on the eyes. When switching to a new location you could use something like the 'barn doors' transition for some variety but don't over do it.
Barn door transitions are not very cinematic and would take away from the beautiful work that Vic has done.

Reactions: Wumpus_NJ
I think it's beautiful.
I use both dissolves and cuts depending often on the music. I agree with Vic’s choice here because it’s dramatic music with a clear punch on the beats. Timing the cuts to the beats like he did makes for a dramatic result. Cross dissolves would be too soft and lose the punch in this case.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20