Icarus for Phantom 3S

Finally I managed to make it work thanks to your help. I think that the trick was the fixed power. I am not sure but it works with these settings. First I made a factory reset then I reboot the AC and RC and after that I enabled telnet and I choose fixed power not limit. All now is OK. Icarus seems to work flawlessly with the new 1.9.2.0 firmware. Thank you for your help.

No. Use Magic Power (free, but requires a PC or Mac) or find an old Android phone to use just for Icarus. On Google Play, it says it requires Android 4.0.3 and up.

Reactions: jigners
No. Use Magic Power (free, but requires a PC or Mac) or find an old Android phone to use just for Icarus. On Google Play, it says it requires Android 4.0.3 and up.
Thanks, so after I moded my P34K with the Icarus on an android, I could then go fly my bird back using dji go app on my IPhone? Sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks.

A quick comment about Icarus, as I just got an email back from the developer: I mentioned that some people on this forum reported issues with the patch being stuck at 20%, and they told me that one possible cause could be an app like DJI GO or Litchi running in the background and "stealing" the connection to the AC. They also suggested, should that happen, NOT to turn off the AC/RC, but to kill the offending app and try again. Just an FYI.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj