I wasn't planning on it but I bought a P3P

Reaction score
I walked into RC Depot yesterday and was looking at their store display model and the owner told me a customer just cancelled a pre-order if I wanted it. That being said, I walked out with the P3P. For those that own one already should I shelf it for a bit or does the android app work okay? Thanks

I walked into RC Depot yesterday and was looking at their store display model and the owner told me a customer just cancelled a pre-order if I wanted it. That being said, I walked out with the P3P. For those that own one already should I shelf it for a bit or does the android app work okay? Thanks
latest android app works. only issue i've found is syncing flight logs does not work.

latest android app works. only issue i've found is syncing flight logs does not work.
Cool thanks. I'm going to fly it today then and see. Did you update the firmware?

Cool thanks. I'm going to fly it today then and see. Did you update the firmware?
Did not. I never do firmware updates on birds that are already working :) Unless, of course, it adds something cool enough so as to negate the possibility of a glitch.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic